Growing up in rural America, we saw that most farms had a chicken coo. You even saw them in town as well. Many cities even made it acceptable to raise farm animals and birds. Raising or producing food at home was all too common.
Here is one I think you will like. The only thing the word “Cheap” describes is the price. The Pawhut model 1318 coop is a high quality medium-sized chicken coop constructed of treated and grooved wood coated with a water based preservative leaving a nice redish-brown finish. Comes with a two section nesting box for egg laying. This coop can be left wide open to be a “fresh air school”, and closed to make a controlled-environment coop. This coop is well designed with one living house and a two section nesting box.
– Chicken coop and nesting box, built all in one deluxe chicken coop
– Works great for rabbits, chickens, ducks, or other poultry
– Its portable size allows for easy relocation
– Sliding access door with a ramp for your chickens to get in and out
– Included removable divider allows the nest box to be divided into 2 nesting areas
– Hinged nest box lid allows for easy collection of the eggs
– Slide out droppings tray, makes cleaning easy
– Some assembly is required
– Overall Size: 47.5″ x 31.1″ x 42.9″
So You Think This is a Cheap Chicken Coop
[easyazon-link asin=”B006V3XGTM” locale=”us”]Pawhut Deluxe Wood Chicken Coop / Hen House[/easyazon-link]
Once you have this cheap chicken coop assembled, your hens will love it. In no time they will be hatching eggs for breakfast.
You will find that it is easy to make the hen house blend in to your back yard with its beautiful wood design. You will think twice before you call it a cheap chicken coop.